Monday, November 26, 2012

Aaaah....The Holidays

We hope you have the holiday spirit.  We kicked off the season with our Black Facebook Friday promotion.  We sold LifeProof cases for only $50 and had a great response.  We also got in some new Arkansas Razorback iPhone cases and they are a hit.  And next week we'll have Santa Claus posing for pictures...well, not really.  It was a nice thought, though.

The holidays have arrived and we are in a good mood.  First, we want to give thanks for our customers.  We  are still small enough that we know a lot of you by name.  Personally, I love standing at our counter and listening to the stories of how you ended up in our store.  This month alone, they include: "My son dropped my iPad after our team scored a touchdown and he was doing a victory dance"; "I accidentally ran over my iPhone after leaving it on the top of my trunk and forgetting about it"; and "I dropped my iPhone in my margarita".  (NOTE: The last one is my favorite).

Second, we feel more than ever that we are providing value to our customers.  We have had a lot of great customer feedback lately.  We are proud of our track record.  Our Conway, Arkansas store has been in business for two and half years now and we could not be happier.  Our West Little Rock, Arkansas store has been open for six months and it is really starting to take off.  We are seeing a lot of people come in and say "my friend told me about you guys because you did a great job fixing their broken screen".

Finally, it's the holidays!  It's a time to hang out with family, eat a little too much, and think about how lucky we really are in life.  So, we are excited about the holidays and if you come by to see us you'll see what we're talking about.  Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

1 comment :

Little Rock, Arkansas

North Little Rock, Arkansas